|Místo práce:||Prague, Praha|
|Plat:||Earn 120 to 160 Czk per hour|
Popis pracovní pozice:
Are you looking for a long-term part-time job with good earning potential and where you are given real responsibility
for interesting projects?
Are you resourceful, driven, an efficient communicator, reliable, organized and have the initiative to get things done?
If so and you can also communicate in English, I would love to hear from you.
- Interact and communicate with clients. Mostly tourists from different countries.
- Help me with translations. This includes reading and writing emails and participating in meetings with me.
- Talk with different companies and service providers- to conduct market research and negotiate on my behalf.
- Assist me in a number of different projects. You will get exposure to varied and interesting projects, as well as
have the opportunity to get more responsibility and autonomy.
- Being able to communicate properly and efficiently in English is essential, but you dont need to be fully fluent
or a translator.
- You should be friendly, charismatic and good with people.
- You should be driven, resourceful and reliable.
- You should be a fluent Czech speaker.
- Additional languages are a bonus.
- Flexible time availability. This position is ideal for a student since work requirements and times of work are not
fixed but change on an as-needed basis.
- You should be based in Prague.
- Earn 120 to 160 Czk per hour.
- Many tasks such as phone calls can be done from wherever you want with no need to travel.
- When you assist me in a successful negotiation to acquire Real Estate properties (communication and translation)-
you will also earn a pre-agreed bonus based on a percentage of the property value. This can be a great additional
- When you interact with clients, on top of earning for the hours that you worked. You can also receive bonus
payments based on positive feedback from the clients.
- Possibility for long-term co-operation and additional work opportunities.
Send your CV to email@example.com and we will organize an interview.
Odpovedět na inzerát:
Renato Kos | Praha , praha